Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corn

https://www.no-tillfarmer.com/articl...124I4699801B6O

Hey Dennis - I working with Jim And Bob with a 60 acre Sulfur trial ! Will post up some stuff on this tomorrow - IF I can still get back on - lmao

Comment

sounds like "fun" Ken...hope you can get back on....I will need to make a public announcement probably in the Lounge this week end...when I think there will be some to read
      the post..

Comment

Good luck on getting through the spam! I will look for you Dennis.

Comment

Ken must be DFA yet...

Comment

Yep - Ali had surgery on Wed . on her rear leg - being that she is my girl = Velcro - since she was a puppy - then ole Ken is her private nurse - lol Thursday night was a long night .

Comment

Good morning friends - family and Colleagues ! The past 5 years - with collaboration with Purdue - We have did N rate studies - we threw every combination you could at it - Timings - rates and even method's of treatments - This year - we switched gears and have a 60 acre plot for testing Sulfur - This included different rates - with even strips with NO sulfur applied - and there is also a spilt app of N in there to - So lots going on in this plot - I will try to post up the app sheet so you can see it your self - I would like to use the sheet I used to apply the plot Dr. Jim Camberato rode with me as I applied the plot - 2 sets of eyes are better than one + there is somebody to confirm I did n0ot screw up !

Our County Educator tried to fly the field weekly and do's a update and posted it on You Tube + his Twitter account - I'm am posting up the You Tube Links for every up date so you can see how this corn progressed threw the season -

I will admit - being the 6th year of doing this and working with Dr Jim Camberator + Dr. Bob Nielsen - it's the most exciting , as we started to notice - with the use of drones - sometime going on early - as you will see with the video's -

There is a lot to cover on this subject - so should be fun to go over this -

Heres the U tube link

Flown May 22 ----- Well F ! I can't get it to paste - will be back in a minute !

There ! got it -- I think lol
              Last edited by ECI; 08-18-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Here is the first update - May ?? damit - I forgot the date -- anyway - it was the first one - lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

sure looks like a lot of operator error... LMAO

really interesting,l now figuring out how to get the water from the sky on the necessary days!

Comment

Originally posted by ECI View Post
                        Yep - Ali had surgery on Wed . on her rear leg - being that she is my girl = Velcro - since she was a puppy - then ole Ken is her private nurse - lol Thursday night was a long night .
                        If you were my private nurse, one of us may not have survived the night! [hope yer pup is mending well.] Thot I'd tell you Dave and Sue stopped in a coupla weeks ago..got off the ferry in Bellingham after 2 MONTHS in Alaska! Since they didn't like our traffic, I sent then up North away from Seattle,[BAD traffic there] past Grand Coulee Dam; then they said something about too many corners!! Need rain here, less than 3 inches the last 4 months, and no sunshine today, the smoke is too thick. How much sulfur is in this smoke?

Comment

The Iowa Nebraska Kansas crop tour has started...phone call around 3:30pm that they didn't know where they would stop, but it would be before it got dark, so they could see what
                          is out there from the road....

Comment

Working...
                          X