Nice Letter !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Letter !

I received a nice letter from one of my commercial Insurance company's for my custom spraying - They informed me that --- Because of the new dicamba products that were now being used that they were raising my Deductible -- No word yet about my rates yet - But would bet they will also be going up - Thinks it's about time from me to close the books on this work .

Originally posted by ECI View Post
    I received a nice letter from one of my commercial Insurance company's for my custom spraying - They informed me that --- Because of the new dicamba products that were now being used that they were raising my Deductible -- No word yet about my rates yet - But would bet they will also be going up - Thinks it's about time from me to close the books on this work .
    Sounds like a 'dear John' letter for senior citizens! We have a custom corn planter quit, supposedly cuz he's getting sued for not applying enuf insecticide in furrow for wireworm. Heck, now you'll have time to spray Nancy's lawn for crane flies, fleas, vagrants, stray cats.....

Comment

I have always sid insurance would dictate what we grow and sell we are educating too many lawyers----------------------------dave-----------------------------------dicamba a lawyers dream

Comment

I have had 2 spray guys tell me I need to plant dicamba beans. They said every one else is going to plant them and use dicamba so I need to also. I said no way in heck am I going to do that to my neighbors. And the way that stuff can travel I would probably get a few strangers too!
        I also now know 2 spray guys who will not be on my ground this year!

Comment

When they start getting gardens, fruit trees, and flower gardens they'll have a new outlook on the subject.

Comment

The sorry part is that some of us learned about some of the original problems years before the soybean cotton possibility over the top spraying was "legalized" with the resistant seeds.

Yes, a landlords garden was MY educational awakening and awareness, BUT I spent an afternoon listening to what was said THIS WINTER, and NOW I have a nice plastic card that says I can buy and spray the
            product, but it's my butt IF something goes wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X