No announcement yet.

Rain makes grain !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on now Dennis, that poor wolf story was a coverup as the global climate change nutcases are having at the real deniers of guilt.

Comment

• Some of those ole boys in that part of the wolf world don't say a lot, but actions prove effective..

Comment

• just did a yield calculation on beans, looks like averages of 58-60 bu acre almost spot on my farm average.Some will do less , most will do better, add in my dc beans, naw, won't do that..lol looks like they'll be in the early thirties when all said and done.They've almost caught up to my May plantings and podded well.

Comment

• Well we ended up with the 4th wettest Aug - For here at poor man acres - we had 7.9 inch's , Beans look like mid 20's should catch most beans and 55 to 70 on corn - wink wink .

Comment

• WELL----------------------- at this f--king rate - we are headed to at least 749 bpa - since a little after 4 this afternoon till 8:30 --- 3 fing MORE inch's - AND it still is raining + the heavy chit hasn't even got here yet - Like ole Ken says ---------------------- Well F--k me

Comment

• I don't think my beans will average that without this next rain. I was dfa and didn't plant my beans till late May, still, 700 bu/a won't be bad, but another rain, well, looks like a storage problem....definitely a trucking problem.

Comment

Working...
              X