Another Year in the Books !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Year in the Books !

Well first off I have to thank Mom and Dad : And then my sponsor's ! A big ,big thank you ! IH rotors , what can I say ? They have been with this team for 30 years ! Firestone ! Not much to say here , the name sez it all ! Since moveing over to Firestone firehawk raceing tractor tires our round times just get faster and faster ! Thank you !
    JD and brent carts , thank you
    Ford Pickups ! built ECI tuff !
    airstream dryers , boy's they keep us moveing in that wet corn !
    Timpte trailers , Haul the big loads with a SUPER hopper !
    The guys back in the fab. and motor shop ! you guy's are the greatest on earth ! Thank you so much , we would not have been able to make this happen without you again Thank you !

The BIG guy upstairs ! Thanks for keeping an eye on all of us !
    And last but not least my Wife for putting up with the good times and the many bad times that go with farming for 33 years ! And my two Dobies that are aways waiting for me at the gate when I come home .
    So they are telling me that I have talked long enough , so see you all next season , time to head to the beach front house at Gulf Shores ! :cool

Ken
    Last edited by ECI; 10-25-2011, 05:57 AM.

Have fun. second that.

Comment

I have been wondering why all those combines are more aerodynamic now. Better mileage and they go faster. lmao

Comment

But most of all thank God for inventing corn and soybeans. With out them Ken would not be a 4 X 44 farmer and would have to do actual work for a living.

Comment

just in time for the hurrican this weekend Ken have fun---------------------dave

Comment

Originally posted by ses View Post
            But most of all thank God for inventing corn and soybeans. With out them Ken would not be a 4 X 44 farmer and would have to do actual work for a living.
            Morning ses!!! How's your day going so far? I know you've been up for 3 or 4 hours now too like JR, Larry and myself! Ken, well he is just sitting around in his tighty whities trying to decide who he is going to call today. Could you imagine if he had to ACTUALLY work? I mean with all the dumb fing around he says he does, when he calls us that are being productive.......he'd be fired so fast it would make Jimmie Johnson look slow.

Comment

Ken you forgot to thank Norm and the rest of the pit crew, and what about Miller Lite for the support group meetings at the end of the day !
              Larry

Comment

Congrats Ken!! Glad to hear you got done with no major troubles. While your laying on the nice warm sandy beaches..think of us poor soles up here in the COLD COLD North..putting more wood on the fire!!

jdg

Comment

Way to go Ken, glad everything went well.

Duke

Comment

ECI ya big wuss I just finished beans today with a red rotor and firestones that the bean stubble is eating up.You get tired of the beach I will still be picking corn here in NW IN.

Comment

Guys was just adding a little humor on getting done , lol tut I don't think anybody makes a tire that beans don't eat up . BTW how were the beans up north ?? Glad to here you got them done .
                      BTW the trip to Gulf Shores will probably be in Dec or Jan. , it will take that long for clean up , lol Boy the combine was a mess ! BUT she is all waxed up and put away .
                      Everybody be safe , Ken

Comment

Hey Ken you have extra wax ? mines just sitting in the shed waiting to meet you and I have this big buffer you would just love !!!!

Comment

WAX? Whatever happened to good 'ole used crankcase oil? And KEN, while you were posting all those credits to your "paid in full" sponsors, you'd a better have been drinking your MILK!!!, but I'm not goin' to try to guess whose cap you'd have been wearing!!!

Comment

Did you wax the antique tag on that Diamond T (or is that a Kenworth....or maybe a binder? Can't remember..it's an old bidge though) while you were polishing those baby moons?

Comment

Originally posted by PERCY View Post
                              WAX? Whatever happened to good 'ole used crankcase oil? And KEN, while you were posting all those credits to your "paid in full" sponsors, you'd a better have been drinking your MILK!!!, but I'm not goin' to try to guess whose cap you'd have been wearing!!!
                              LMAO Percy ! I could not go south if not for the sponsership money ! It's hard being just a grain farmer , I'm working on a BIG time deal on a MILK sponsership out of WI ! Now that's where the money is !

And By the way I forgot to mension Turtle Wax ! Remeber It's important to ---Wax on -- Wax Off ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X