No announcement yet.

Rain! 'bout freakin' time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See what happen'n when you guy's straight'n up ! lol Glad to hear your getting rain ! i talked to ses yesterday , i knew it was rain by the sound of his voice , LOL he was all happy and kidding around . when it's not ? he answers the phone with --- WTF do you want , LOL enjoy the rain you guys , Ken

Comment

My earlier reference to "udders" was implying someone would be sucking hind t i t, but NOT 48, comes up with
      enough rain to actaully make a wheat crop in the desert

he is still going to have to PUMP water for the stalkers!

Comment

Originally posted by dennis1 View Post
        My earlier reference to "udders" was implying someone would be sucking hind t i t, but NOT 48, comes up with
        enough rain to actaully make a wheat crop in the desert

he is still going to have to PUMP water for the stalkers!
        The stalkers are long gone cuz I didn't get the TAM112 planted by Aug. 25. But, you are wrong friend. My creeks are all full of water. lol.

Comment

W T F and NO stalkers to drink free water! Dang it 48, you are slipping! Besides, those frigg'n Okie cattle had already
          learned how to exist on sunlight and wind!

LMAO
          Last edited by dennis1; 10-09-2011, 02:56 PM. Reason: can just hear 48 mumbling..NO fkn okie stuff here

Comment

You notice, 10 days later...anyway, received all of 0.07 late afternoon yesterday...NOTICE Cobly (sp) showing 0.19...and
            Hoaxy doesn't have anyone around who can read a rain gauge...

Comment

Dennis: The hourly forecast on Sun predicted .03 for Mon. I got .20. lol.

Comment

Call'n for up to 2 inchs here , ground is in pretty good shape BUT might get pretty sloppy here if we get that much rain .

Comment

We went from ground carrying good to ruts all over the place. 2 to 3.5 " rain event was the culprit! Combines are still moving on high moisture corn , beans , just here and there depending on amt. of rain. A lot of beans going right to the roaster because of the moisture increase . Lucked out with mine , finished up a couple days before the rain.....moisture running between 10 and 11. John

Comment

finly receved .7 last night ground was so dry started back to work after noon today ----------------dave

Comment

Dennis: The freeze got pushed back a day to 8am tomorrow morning. The weekly says 29, and the hourly says 26. I drained/winterized my sprinklers yesterday cuz the tenant damn sure didn't do it. lol. Still have to duct tape...mouse proof...the exhausts and vacuum breakers. Anywhoooooo...if you have anything that needs to be winterized....

Comment

We missed the freeze here last night. It got down to 36 though. Helps this cotton get out of it's misery.

Comment

I'm in a hole here.It's rained in Ks.Ark.Ind.Wi.Ill.Mn.Ok.Ia.If you guys would all face each other and exhale maybe good ole Mo. could get a drink.I had about 300 acres of fert.spread yesterday and went out to start working it in today.The chisel plow would not go in the ground.Unreal.I hooked up to the disk and it will go about 5 inches .I hate to burn the fuel but also hate to leave 120 bucks worth of P&K on top of the ground.Need a good ole rain dance by one of db's honeys...

Comment

The last time someone mentioned getting in a circle, it wasn't for rain LMAO we aren't overly blessed
                            with even adequate moisture, we can push a probe in the ground 6 to 10 inches...and that is it.

Comment

Dang it with only 75 to go and boy did we get the rain , we are lucky here ---- only 2.2 inchs many places not to far from here over 3 inchs , wind advisory -- 40 plus wind but not as bad as Larrydc got . Have a good one , Ken

Comment

Originally posted by ECI View Post
                                Dang it with only 75 to go and boy did we get the rain , we are lucky here ---- only 2.2 inchs many places not to far from here over 3 inchs , wind advisory -- 40 plus wind but not as bad as Larrydc got . Have a good one , Ken
                                luckey you, Ken !!!!!LOL.............3.5" on top of 5" 2 weeks ago,water all over,it may have to freeze up to finish,or else put the tracks on,wind was so bad here last night we lost a window in the house , it just was sucked right out of the caseing, lost power 7 times last night ,at least it kept comming back on..........

Comment

Working...
                                X