Junior Member johnrain3 is on a distinguished road

PURCHASE ONLINE 100% HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT Banknotes

WELCOME TO COUNTERFEIT MONEY HOUSE!
    Email: globaldocuments4@gmail.com
    Please Call/Text/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable
    Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our
    products circulating around the world. We supply only original
    high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.
    We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52 currencies. Our money is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and I assure you everything is safe and legit,
    indistinguishable to the human eye and touch. We are using a method that practically replicates the real thing. All notes that have been approved, and can pass
    95 % percent of all tests and can pass all simple tests such as the pen test and UV tests with a 100 % success rate.
    High experience in this field. Authentic banknotes each bill with a different serial number ,
    holograms.We have the papers (substrate) already engraved, designed front and back of the various currencies of each denomination.
    All notes will pass major test like ultra violet light (uv), pen test (iodine test) and many more fake money detection
    test in existence.
    We send your order in various sizes, packed and hidden.we have our machines ready to print any huge quantity.
    N.B. (we dont stock notes, we only print based on command)
    Delivery is discreet and guaranteed to any location.
    The delivery is by Courier service, it takes 2-5 days to be discreetly delivered depending on your location. Orders
    will be packaged with a serial seal to make sure that the banknotes are protected from damage, leakage, loss or
    inspection by airport authorities. Very safe and secure for the deliverance of your order.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGIT???
    This is undoubtedly one of the most important challenge we face each day out there as there are too many scams and people claiming to sell what they have not, thereby causing a major difficulty for legit sellers to sell their products. For proves and evidences that this is legit, you can contact us privately and we shall show you all proves and evidences that this is legit, as well as that the notes actually pass the counterfeit tests (UV machines/pen tests)
    We also offer a 100% money back guarantee should if you get your order and you are not satisfied with it, or if you choose to cancel the transaction, you will have your money refunded back to you. It should be however noted that the money back guarantee takes 3 working days for your money to be refunded back to you!

Contact us on

Good Fake Money That Pass Pen Test And Uv Light
    SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY for all currencies. we print all the below listed items, email and WhatsApp us for more informations and details. Thanks And Waiting Please Text/Call/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094. Skype: Global Documents
    Email me: globaldocuments4@gmail.com

BUY QUALITY COUNTERFEIT NOTES, PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS AND DOCUMENTS ONLINE
    Buy undetectable counterfeit money for sale
    Buy undetectable fake money for sale
    buy fake money that looks and feels real
    Buy fake 20 dollar bills for sale
    Buy counterfeit money for sale online
    buy counterfeit money that looks real
    Buy high quality counterfeit bills for sale
    buy counterfeit money that looks real
    high quality counterfeit money for sale
    buy counterfeit money from deep web
    buy undetectable counterfeit money
    Buy undetectable counterfeit money for sale
    Buy fake british money for sale
    buy high quality counterfeit money

we print all the above listed items, email and WhatsApp us for more informations and details. Thanks And Waiting Please Text/Call/ WhatsApp Me: +237678908094. Skype: Global Documents
    Email me: globaldocuments4@gmail.com

WELCOME TO MONEY MAKING HOUSE

Contact us on

Counterfeit Banknotes, with over a billion of our

products circulating around the world. We supply only original

high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES to all countries worldwide.

THESE BANKNOTES ARE HIGHLY INDISTINGUISHABLE TO THE TOUCH AND FEEL OF THE HANDS AND LOOK OF THE NAKED EYES. THIS MONEY CARRIES INDIVIDUAL SERIALS AND BYPASS ALL SECURITY TEST INCLUDING UV- LIGHT AND IODINE COUNTERFEIT PEN MARKER.

WHERE CAN YOU SPEND THE MONEY ?

YOU CAN USE THESE NOTES ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE BANKS, TESTED AND APPROVED. AND THE REASON YOU CANNOT USE IN BANKS IS BECAUSE WE CANNOT GIVE 100% GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL GO UNNOTICED, AS BANKS HAVE OTHER WAYS TO SPOT FAKE MONEY ASIDE THE UV-LIGHT DETECTION. ASIDE FROM THAT, YOU CAN USE THIS MONEY IN PLACES SUCH AS; MCDONALD'S , SHOPS , RESTAURANTS , SUPERMARKETS , PETROL SHOPS , GAME HALL , SHOPPING MALLS , GAME AND ATTRACTION PARKS , ELECTRONIC SHOPS , TAXI , METRO AND TRAIN STATION , USED TO PAY BUS AND ANY TRANSPORTATION AND CAN BE USED FOR OTHER PERSONAL PURPOSE. SIMPLY PUT... FOR DAY TO DAY TRANSACTIONS. I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THE MONEY FOR BUT I JUST SELL TO YOU THE AMOUNT YOU NEED, JUST EMAIL OR WHATSAPP US AND SPECIFY WHICH DENOMINATION,CURRENCY AND AMOUNT YOU WANT.

**WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET CAUGHT TRYING TO USE THE MONEY IN BANKS .

ABOUT DELIVERY .

ALWAYS AND VERY DISCREET AND FAST DELIVERY, I RESEND YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE IT OR IN CASE OF ANY DELIVERY DELAY , I CANCEL THE ORDER AND RESEND WITHOUT YOU PAYING MORE MONEY.

BANK NOTES AVAILABLE IN DENOMINATIONS..EURO 5 , 10 , 20 , 50 , 100 US DOLLAR 10, 20 , 50 , 100 .

What do we sell?

We sell US and Euro currency with the best quality !

The paper we use to make them is 80% cotton 20% cellulose

It feels and looks just like the real currency.

What are the prices?

WE SELL IN % AND HERE OUR RATES.

For EURO: MINIMUM ORDER 1000

In 10s/20s/50s/100s you choose !

MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY SHIPPED IS 2000

2000-5000=30%

5001-10000=20%

10001-100000=10%

100001-1000000=5%

1000000 and above=2%

Orders higher than 5000 Euro can be negotiated.

*Euros are much harder for us to make than dollars

For DOLLAR:

For DOLLAR:

In 20s/50s/100s you choose !

MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY SHIPPED is 2000

2000-5000=20%

5001-10000=10%

10001-100000=5%

100001-1000000=2.5%

1000000 and above=1%

Orders higher than 5000 USD, prices can be negotiated.

NOTE**

1... YOU CAN ONLY PLACE ONE ORDER PER MONTH AS OUR SUPPLY AND REQUEST LIST IS LONG.

2... FOR ORDERS HIGHER THAN 5000 BE IT EUROS OR DOLLARS THE RATES CAN BE NEGOTIATED.

Why would you buy from us?

1... Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to 100% undetectable and high quality fit for day to day use.

Security features of our bank notes below :

Intaglio printing

Watermarks

Security thread

See-through register

Special foil/special foil elements

Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

2... Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs

substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing

technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are

identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit

currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

3... Our banknotes are produced using sophisticated printing

technology. They also have a number of prominent security features,

which make them easy to distinguish from counterfeits without using

special equipment and which act as a deterrent to counterfeiters.

4... Free delivery. We offer free shipping to any of our clients worldwide. The banknotes will be delivered through DHL, EMS or UPS post, it will take 2-5 days and also you can request for overnight delivery and you pay extra 100 us dollar for overnight delivery which takes one day, with tracking number issued for all delivery.

5.. Money back guarantee. we guarantee our clients 100% return back of money if for one reason or the other we fail to meet up to our clients' demand.

Contact us on

BUY HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE..........THE ONLY TRUSTED AGENCY...... We supply only original high-quality COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES to all countries worldwide. We print and sell perfect Grade A COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES of over 52 currencies. Our money is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and we assure you everything is safe and indistinguishable to the human eye and touch (REAL MONEY LOOK AND FEEL).EUR - Euro USD - US Dollar ,GBP - British Pound , AUD - Australian Dollar ,CAD - Canadian
    DELIVERY IS ALWAYS VERY DISCREET AND FAST DELIVERY, I RESEND YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE IT OR IN CASE OF ANY DELIVERY DELAY , I CANCEL THE ORDER AND RESEND WITHOUT YOU PAY MORE MONEY .
    Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank notes below : Intaglio printing Watermarks Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

EMAIL; rashidkamarafif@gmail.com
    WATSAPP: +1 (240) 839 9217
    TELEGRAM: RASHID KAMAR AFIF

BUY HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE..........THE ONLY TRUSTED AGENCY...... We supply only original high-quality COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES to all countries worldwide. We print and sell perfect Grade A COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES of over 52 currencies. Our money is perfectly reproduced with all security features available and we assure you everything is safe and indistinguishable to the human eye and touch (REAL MONEY LOOK AND FEEL).EUR - Euro USD - US Dollar ,GBP - British Pound , AUD - Australian Dollar ,CAD - Canadian
    DELIVERY IS ALWAYS VERY DISCREET AND FAST DELIVERY, I RESEND YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE IT OR IN CASE OF ANY DELIVERY DELAY , I CANCEL THE ORDER AND RESEND WITHOUT YOU PAY MORE MONEY .
    Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank notes below : Intaglio printing Watermarks Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

+ Reply to Thread