AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just wondering

Senior Member Tom In Ont is on a distinguished road

just wondering

how many people will be sending Jamie Dimon get well wishes after going through treatment for throat cancer smoking too many celebratory cigars?

Senior Member RON11 is on a distinguished road
    Saw it on the news yesterday. It gave me the warm fuzzy feelings.I remember a few years after the bailout some reporters kept asking him questions about the bailout from the treasury and central bank. I think they were looking for an appreciative or a humbling quote. Since it was the end of a long day he got pizzed and spoke without filtering his words. He said "It's not your money! It's our money(central bank & big banks that co-own it). You just get to use it because we let you use it! If we use our central bank to stabilize our banks is up to us. NOT YOU!" If that's his attitude- and even if it's true- to hell with him. The jobs their greed costed real working families is real. And the huge cost to our country ended up on us. So good luck on your cancer -or not.
    Last edited by RON11; 07-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Senior Member Tom In Ont is on a distinguished road
    my exact same sentiments, paying the piper in a very different and humbling way deserving so.