+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: a what to do..

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    Apparently Kansas and Oklahoma have the same playing field, unlike the I states
    Uncle Cracker stated it the way it is here...our final date to report to FSA is July 15, which with my record, big deal,,,
    then I become one of those I state follow along boys seeing how it's all done...and just as uncle cracker said, gotta
    do it correctly....they have their control, wonder what happens when the FSA offices close or a good ole gov shut down
    and the non-essentials don't get the reports to the insurance offices...LMAO...chit, the Senator who lives in Virginia
    but gets voted for by Kansans needs to get a brief wind of this...the old fkr would probably fall down the stairs trying
    to do something good so he can get re-elected as Virginia's 3rd senator.

Anyway, it's all over now, just in from replanting...and already I have doubts...where to "could-a would-a should-a chit start and where not to...like spot
    spraying or patching around with a field tillage machine...so played my grand-dad's old school of thought on milo this time of
    year...1/2 stand is better than no stand...now if it doesn't get flooded out with all the rain we haven't received while
    just a couple counties SW has flood warnings out right now...it planted beautiful.

jabber, a lot does depend on the adjuster, the one I got today was great, the last prick a-hole mudr fkn power hungry piece of\crap that we got last fall will NOT be back if we have to wait until Christmas.

Senior Member Iowa55 is on a distinguished road
    Sorry to hear of troubles on the road with the road.

I have often thought my tractors would have gears that would be seldom used out there.

Senior Member jabber1 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa55 View Post
    Sorry to hear of troubles on the road with the road.

I have often thought my tractors would have gears that would be seldom used out there.
    How are things in South Podunk County Ioway?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F Kennedy

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    I-55, If it hadn't broken when it did, it would have been in a field someplace....the iron showed it had been " half cracked"
    for some time...to have rust on the break is the sign I'm using. Being next to the desert, and to have rust, had to have been there
    for more than a day or two..

Some of the roads are so rough that 12mph is all the faster I want to ride over them...no matter how good the seat, the rest
    of the stuff is getting a beating too, the holes are big enough that at 30mph it is NOT going to float over them.