AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Senior Member johndeere-girl is on a distinguished road johndeere-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
    JDgirl, you haul those taters to Ohio right? Like Cincinnati? If you haul them there in say October, could you pick up my new parlor and haul it here?
    DFMN , If it'll fit in a reefer trailer and we are in the area when its ready to be shipped we could do it . We have hauled it all ! Cheese , Castings , seed corn ,soybean seed , butter , brats , eggs , Door jambs , cooking oil and taco bell signs , so why not a milking parlor . Our motto : you call , we haul . If we can't truck it then f *ck it !!

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by johndeere-girl View Post
    DFMN , If it'll fit in a reefer trailer and we are in the area when its ready to be shipped we could do it . We have hauled it all ! Cheese , Castings , seed corn ,soybean seed , butter , brats , eggs , Door jambs , cooking oil and taco bell signs , so why not a milking parlor . Our motto : you call , we haul . If we can't truck it then f *ck it !!
    Sounds great!!!! Just remember that the shipping address is my place and the billing address is your neighbor's across the bay!!!! LMAO I did get to see the light's of your town when I was there visiting. I even got to see Larryforce ONE!

Senior Member 82 is on a distinguished road 82's Avatar
    You should have stopped in on your way by df. My BI and nephew import 100's of container loads of dairy equipment from the great country of China. Could have got you wholesale pricing and shipping right to your front door. Your dealer in OH is probably one of their customers.

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    [QUOTE=dairyfarmmn;364995]Well fk me, if this post goes through it will be 3 posts!!!![/QUOTE

bpotter@farmjournal.com

LMAO