+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member ECI is on a distinguished road ECI's Avatar
    I was going to go BUT Larry didn't call till he was coming home !

Senior Member jabber1 is on a distinguished road
    Ken get out the dikshunairy and tell me- WITHeck is a reonion???????

Does everybody cry there?

Does their breath stink?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F Kennedy

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    Excuses excuses excuses yea well next time put the chains on and get yer butt to the farm show.

Senior Member The Duke is on a distinguished road
    Sorry guys for not having lunch with you. Dale had a doc appt. so went to look at certain things we wanted to see and headed home.
    always good to ya glowplug. sorry I missed you to Larry. always enjoy the visit.
    thought I was going to get outta there without buying something and all most made it. got about a 100 yards to the East gate and stopped and looked at skidsteer attachments. bought a heavy duty brush cutter for skidsteer.

Senior Member ECI is on a distinguished road ECI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jabber1 View Post
    Ken get out the dikshunairy and tell me- WITHeck is a reonion???????

Does everybody cry there?

Does their breath stink?
    Well my friend Jabber - Glad you asked bout a reonion , BTW I have been to MANY ! What a Reonion is ( ECI dikshunairy ) is like a reunion where friends and family sometime meet after not seeing the other for some time ! , The reonion part comes from the onion = ( tears in eyes ) , it's when you are headed back home and start to cry - not sad tears but happy tears , That you are thankfull you don't have to see them azzholes for another year ! That is a reonion

Your welcome !

Senior Member PERCY is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    Sorry guys for not having lunch with you. Dale had a doc appt. so went to look at certain things we wanted to see and headed home.
    always good to ya glowplug. sorry I missed you to Larry. always enjoy the visit.
    thought I was going to get outta there without buying something and all most made it. got about a 100 yards to the East gate and stopped and looked at skidsteer attachments. bought a heavy duty brush cutter for skidsteer.
    Did you get the model that won't even notice the chainsaw when you hit it??!!

Senior Member iadave is on a distinguished road
    Duke, If you have the kind some of the locals do you will be glad you lost your resolve! They are AWSOME!