AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Super Bowl

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    I must admit my wife tried to get me to watch a commercial toward the end of the game and well I never did get to see it. She woke me up and did the rewind three times all three times she woke me up I tried my best to stay awake to the end of the commercial but all three times I was asleep again before it ended. Shetty game. I did not fall asleep during the SF game.

Senior Member pldairy is on a distinguished road
    what can I say?but that someone put something into the Bronks water...........

Senior Member roger7 is on a distinguished road
    I agree Peyton should hang up the jock. However, interesting enough, at 34 for 49 he did set a super bowl record for passes and completions Sunday night. None of us are infinite, but should be remembered for how brightly we burned while we were here. R7

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatime View Post
    I must admit my wife tried to get me to watch a commercial toward the end of the game and well I never did get to see it. She woke me up and did the rewind three times all three times she woke me up I tried my best to stay awake to the end of the commercial but all three times I was asleep again before it ended. Shetty game. I did not fall asleep during the SF game.
    verby, is this one of the commercials your wife wanted you to see? Just remember, she might have had something on her mind...
    sleepy head!

http://beefmagazine.com/blog/2-best-super-bowl-ads-featured-farmers-ranchers

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...3U5ys3du70T9YW

No dneism1, it was one about a big dog like our kids have.

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    Could be the beginning of a bad drug deal gone bad...er

Senior Member PERCY is on a distinguished road
    http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/soup/soup-chili/legion-of-boom-chili.html

Here is the real reason Denver lost--they took a dose of the "Legion of Boom" Chili & had a complete blowout!!!