AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
    Moderator ses is on a distinguished road ses's Avatar

David479 climbing a radio tower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6gOsc0L_us

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    I had ses post this up because my puter will not do it anyway to make a long story short I was informed today that my third son had quit his tecky job at tv station and was hired by the Tower climing bunch so now we be able to give you fresh vidio from above as they progress he has done this in the past as a second climer to help with tools and such now he will be lead man glad him not me no way----------------------dave

Moderator ses is on a distinguished road ses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidm479 View Post
    I had ses post this up because my puter will not do it anyway to make a long story short I was informed today that my third son had quit his tecky job at tv station and was hired by the Tower climing bunch so now we be able to give you fresh vidio from above as they progress he has done this in the past as a second climer to help with tools and such now he will be lead man glad him not me no way----------------------dave
    Just rolling my eyes here. lmao. I'm surprised guy like that can even climb a tower like that as big as their nads are.

Senior Member mfsman is on a distinguished road
    My good friend who I swim with had a son now 50 yo did the same as a youth and did a handstand on top once. The dad had adventurous children. Danny would often sneak in and out of the house from bedroom window. Coach, being a swim coach, kept a starter's gun next to the bed. He did not want to shoot Danny but wanted to alarm whoever else might want to break in. People who do that have some big nads and agree Mike.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    ill have some new vido in a week or so-------------------------dave

Being the youtube fanatic I am, I have already seen that video.

I have witnessed two radio towers built on our former land which we still farm (an obstacle course which requires a sober and alert tractor operator). Amazing! Those guys are nuts. The last company was called Rocky Mountain Erections. My wife found that humorous.

Here is an unfortunate building accident from 1982.