AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 131 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1308
    Define GH.

Kinghere,

Is that why she went to bed? Apparently Dan's manliness outweighed a debate with an amateur like me. Decades of marriage with the same guy, or one night of passionate debate? You're getting weak in your old age. Still love your awakening conservative posts!

Want to share a beer with you as well!

Bill

Senior Member 82 is on a distinguished road 82's Avatar
    Where's the daily drumbeat of Obama being a liar? Let's see, just about every news station, web site, news paper I pick up. It's getting pretty old.

A little cut and paste from Phsycology today. IDK if this a libtard paper or not, and I truly don't care. Just posting this 2011 article to prove they all lhave lied to us, this one was a biggy IMHO, and somehow we all survived.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/side-effects/201101/when-did-reagans-first-signs-alzheimers-appear

"Reagan didn't seem to know who I was. He gave me a distant look with those milky eyes and shook my hand weakly. Oh, my, he's gonzo, I thought. I have to go out on the lawn tonight and tell my countrymen that the president of the United States is a doddering space cadet."

Other observers and commentators have noted how often Reagan confused films he'd made with political reality, including telling witnesses about concentration camps he'd helped to liberate in World War II, when the humbler truth was rather that he had made a movie or two about the topic.

Then there's the incident at a photoshoot at the president's beloved ranch in Santa Barbara, also in 1984, when a reporter called out a question about arms control and received this response from the leader of the free world:

R.R: "Well, we uh, well... I guess, uh, well, we uh ..."
    Nancy Reagan: (sotto voce): "We're doing the best we can."
    R.R.: (with a big smile): "We're doing the best we can!"

These and many other troubling moments stand in marked contrast to the president many would prefer to remember for declaring ebulliently (and intelligently), "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

This lie happened in 1984 where's the drumbeat on this one? I rest my case your honor.

Senior Member Kinghere is on a distinguished road
    Bill your political positions are so unbelievably one sided as to be almost laughable. I happen to disagree with Barry quite often. But I noticed that he actually looks at both sides of a discussion.

There is no reason for women to be denied an abortion. As far as you saying its only needed by promiscuos young women, well BS. Bill, In case you have not noticed, It takes two to make that child. These young ACA enrollees will be patying insurance to cover your nearby senility. You have to pay for birth control in young women. At some point your young daughters will leave your little nest and jump into bed with some guy who just might not have used a trojan. Are you going to pay for your daughters birth control? Are you going to provide the funds to raise her unplanned carpet crawler? Bill, medical misfortunes do not only affect others. Insurance provides protection even for non believers. Pray to God and Obama that they will forgive you of your sins. I find your self appointed sainthood rather repulsive.

You are becoming GP but worse.

GH = Good Housekeeping GP = Genuine Pain or Glowplug

Senior Member Kinghere is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill inWisconsin View Post
    Kinghere,

Is that why she went to bed? Apparently Dan's manliness outweighed a debate with an amateur like me. Decades of marriage with the same guy, or one night of passionate debate? You're getting weak in your old age. Still love your awakening conservative posts!

Want to share a beer with you as well!

Bill
    I'll share a beer with you maybe. Do not confuse my sometimes conservative posts with me becoming a conservative. I'm not, I'm a realist. Sometimes a lib sometimes a Cons. Sometimes a Catholic, sometimes an Athiest.

I certainly don't know jdg's bedtime habits. But I'm betting a night with Dan would be much more rewarding for her than typing to you.

btw I am not defending jdg, she can fight a better fight than I could ever do

KH

Quote Originally Posted by Kinghere View Post
    Bill your political positions are so unbelievably one sided as to be almost laughable. I happen to disagree with Barry quite often. But I noticed that he actually looks at both sides of a discussion.
    So do I. We conclude differently. He's a nice fella, and so are you. We just disagree upon which way our nation is heading based upon what our Constitution allows. You still have liberal tendencies and would not be surprised if you align with the left again.
    I see a really big beer party in which we form a consensus, or begin to brawl. Hmmm, where have I seen this before?

Quote Originally Posted by 82 View Post
    Where's the daily drumbeat of Obama being a liar? Let's see, just about every news station, web site, news paper I pick up. It's getting pretty old.
    Must be an admitted conservative talk radio listener. Have not made the same observation of the media in general.