+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member AbeB is on a distinguished road

Anyone From Idaho?! Idaho Agriculture Revenue was at Record Level in 2012

I just thought this would be interesting to share since the drought had a lot of people down. It's still great to highlight some successes.

The [URL="http://www.machinefinder.com/ww/en-US/articles/idaho-agriculture-revenue-expected-to-close-2012-at-record-level-2210"]agriculture industry in Idaho[/URL] is expected to close 2012 with a new record for revenue growth in a year’s time period, according to findings expressed in a Capital Press article. Official numbers will be released in the University of Idaho’s annual “Financial Condition of Idaho Agriculture” in January 2013.

"It's pretty evident we will set a new record for total revenue," University of Idaho agricultural economist Paul Patterson said in the article; Patterson said cash receipts for all Idaho farm commodities combined will be up about 5 percent in 2012. At the close of 2012, 2011’s record of $7.4 billion will likely be exceeded by almost $400 million, with much credit due to grain and forage prices at high levels throughout 2012.

Moderator ses is on a distinguished road ses's Avatar
    Idaho, you da ho, everybody da ho ho ho.

Senior Member MOMOSARIC is on a distinguished road
    Perhaps because of this, lol:

[url]http://magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/marijuana-plants-found-in-jerome-county-corn-field/article_b756827e-dc09-11e1-ae22-001a4bcf887a.html[/url]

Moderator drdiederich is on a distinguished road drdiederich's Avatar
    In front of one of my computers or on my phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMOSARIC View Post
    Perhaps because of this, lol:

[url]http://magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/marijuana-plants-found-in-jerome-county-corn-field/article_b756827e-dc09-11e1-ae22-001a4bcf887a.html[/url]
    LOL, probably didn't hurt the statistics! I also love how it is in the "MagicValley" news... now we know why it is so "magical"
    DiederichFarm
    "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Senior Member PERCY is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by drdiederich View Post
    LOL, probably didn't hurt the statistics! I also love how it is in the "MagicValley" news... now we know why it is so "magical"
    Did they find PUFF the magic Dragon, too???