AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar

Senior Member Tomexrepub is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatime View Post
    Show me when or where I wondered anything about why the users wanted me gone as a moderator.
    Yeah you're right, we were pretty blatantly honest why we wanted you gone as a moderator. But as is the case now, it never got through your skull

Tom just keep trying to convince yourself you're smarter than me.

Read the affidavit.

Senior Member r3020 is on a distinguished road r3020's Avatar
    Duke Lacrosse case all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by verbatime View Post
    Read the affidavit.
    Okay verb, will type reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllll slooooooooooooooooooooow so maybe you can comprehend it.

First as quoted in the affidavit: " Trayvon Martin was temporarily living in the Retreat at Twin Lakes" even faust was intelligent enough after he read it not to comment on why the kid was walking around a gate community.

Second "Martin was unarmed and was not committing a crime". Gee, for people like you verb, I guess just being black and walking around an rich neighborhood is a crime in itself.

Third "Zimmerman felt Martin did not belong in the gated community and called the police" about the only thing he did right as a neighborhood watch commander.

Fourth "The police dispatcher informed Zimmerman that an officer was on the way and to wait for the officer" If Zimmerman had listened to the dispatcher, we would not be having this discussion now.

Fifth "During the recorded call Zimmerman made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood. Later while talking about Martin, Zimmerman stated "these *******s, they always get away" and also said "these ****ing punks" And in what official capacity did Zimmerman have to take it upon himself to go after Martin?

Sixth "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued" Don't know how the prosecutor would have known who confronted whom but remember Zimmerman did speak with the prosecutor against his attorney's instructions, (guy must be as dense as you verb), so and I am assuming here, he told the prosecutor that he confronted Martin.

So verb, if you would have read the affidavit you would have possibly comprehended that the prosecutor has more than eyewitness testimony to file charges. But I do realize that reading and comprehension is an oxymoron when speaking about you.

I do not have a problem with the SYG law and if you whiny asses want your guns so you can feel safe driving around in hooterville, then go for it. This case does not merit any protection from the SYG law. Please explain why it should when by all evidence, Zimmerman provoked the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by r3020 View Post
    Duke Lacrosse case all over again.
    not even close ronnie.

Banned Faust100F is on a distinguished road
    No doubt about it Verb . . . Zimmerman had the right to kill this sucker, since he was the one attacked. Hell they would not even take it to a grand jury for murder one, because the prosecutor would not have received the glory or the public eye to further her career. Zimmerman will walk he has the best defense around, he is in a SYG state, where only about 20+ out of over 200 cases have been turned over, based upon the statistics he has a 90% chance of winning the case, unless it is thrown out before they go to trial.

Why is it the FEDS are not involved? There was no hate crime, that is why! Why was it not referred to a grand jury, because they would have exonerated Zimmerman. If there is no hate crime, and Zimmerman was attacked first, this case is history. Plus . . . Zimmerman cannot be sued for civil damages by this nimrods family. I think Zimmerman did the right thing, he had the right not to have to run away, or take a beating after being attacked, it does not matter if he was following this joker, the issue is who attacked who. It appears we have on living witness who will testify and that is Zimmerman.

Senior Member Tall Grass is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomexrepub View Post
    Okay verb, will type reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllll slooooooooooooooooooooow so maybe you can comprehend it.

First as quoted in the affidavit: " Trayvon Martin was temporarily living in the Retreat at Twin Lakes" even faust was intelligent enough after he read it not to comment on why the kid was walking around a gate community.

Second "Martin was unarmed and was not committing a crime". Gee, for people like you verb, I guess just being black and walking around an rich neighborhood is a crime in itself.

Third "Zimmerman felt Martin did not belong in the gated community and called the police" about the only thing he did right as a neighborhood watch commander.

Fourth "The police dispatcher informed Zimmerman that an officer was on the way and to wait for the officer" If Zimmerman had listened to the dispatcher, we would not be having this discussion now.

Fifth "During the recorded call Zimmerman made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood. Later while talking about Martin, Zimmerman stated "these *******s, they always get away" and also said "these ****ing punks" And in what official capacity did Zimmerman have to take it upon himself to go after Martin?

Sixth "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued" Don't know how the prosecutor would have known who confronted whom but remember Zimmerman did speak with the prosecutor against his attorney's instructions, (guy must be as dense as you verb), so and I am assuming here, he told the prosecutor that he confronted Martin.

So verb, if you would have read the affidavit you would have possibly comprehended that the prosecutor has more than eyewitness testimony to file charges. But I do realize that reading and comprehension is an oxymoron when speaking about you.

I do not have a problem with the SYG law and if you whiny asses want your guns so you can feel safe driving around in hooterville, then go for it. This case does not merit any protection from the SYG law. Please explain why it should when by all evidence, Zimmerman provoked the situation.
    Hey Tomexrepub. Had Zimmerman killed a white guy then these Mopes would be saying Zimmerman is just a Hispanic thug.
    DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tomexrepub View Post

Well I just don't see where it says Zimmerman didn't head back to his car after being told not to persue.

So I suppose if you're in a hoody after midnight going to get some skittles you better do it in a neighborhood that hasn't been having a rash of thefts.