+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Senior Member BinswOH is on a distinguished road BinswOH's Avatar
    We got 1.1" yesterday. Pretty good soaker.

Db I hope your dad is home soon.

Senior Member Ghost Ryder is on a distinguished road
    Well whoever bought my $1,910 heifer pairs is smiling this am! Most of SD hooked at least an inch and a lot of us got 3" Optimism is running at an all-time high, especially at the Doom Castle. Fastest change in a mood since the preacher's kid got done servicing that black stripper. Except this is a positive mood change!!

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    nice job ghost, hope you have a good week

Senior Member nlballard is on a distinguished road
    What a differance a year makes. Here in Okla we have had 22 inches in the last 6 months. During the 10 years of drought we didn't get that much. Now we have to dodge the tornados. My son had a tornado coming toward where he lives. He did not have a cellar. so got in pickup and dodges the tornados. no physical damage. Praying dor you and yours D B. and also that some of you get the rain you need. I know the texas panhandle is still in need of rain.

Senior Member nlballard is on a distinguished road
    Boy, I have a hard time typing and looking at ghost's avatar.

Senior Member db51 is on a distinguished road
    Hate to burst your bubble, but if you blow that avatar up and take a closer look at the face in the mirror you'll see that is OBG wearing a wig and his wife's underpanties.

Senior Member Ghost Ryder is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by db51 View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but if you blow that avatar up and take a closer look at the face in the mirror you'll see that is OBG wearing a wig and his wife's underpanties.

Now why are you so fixated on my posterior that you envision it wherever you look DDB?

Besides, I don't have half the rump that little filly has, and by the way, who hasn't tried on women's underwear before? Afterall they are nice and snuggly feeling.....

Senior Member larrydc is on a distinguished road
    DF don't be hoging all the rain again today, it's nice to share young man!
    Larry

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    I was taught to share! Not like that some DFing dickweed in east central Indiana. He told me don't believe much in sharing. Damn fker!

Going on a half inch here already and another heavy shower on it's way. As tim Crossley would say:

Life is good!!!!

Senior Member Smallest Dairy Farmer is on a distinguished road Smallest Dairy Farmer's Avatar
    Db first prayers for your father..most important & than we need some rain here. Light rain, this morning and last night falling. Like a heavy drizzle. Light but steady..may have .30 since September 2011.. What a turn around from the last 3 wet years.