AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    WHAT?!!!!! using that moisture for that kind of crop???!!! Good thing you got another water well to help
    with the watering!

Senior Member ECI is on a distinguished road ECI's Avatar
    This is just TO sad ! Jed --oh I mean 48 --- LOL is raiseing CC and at that DSI wheat to do it ! 48 your a good bullsh1ter ! lol
    Now if I was raise'n stocker out there I would have some good old Alfalfa and oats for then to graze on ---NOT DSI wheat --- just shake'n my head here !

Senior Member 48 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ECI View Post
    This is just TO sad ! Jed --oh I mean 48 --- LOL is raiseing CC and at that DSI wheat to do it ! 48 your a good bullsh1ter ! lol
    Now if I was raise'n stocker out there I would have some good old Alfalfa and oats for then to graze on ---NOT DSI wheat --- just shake'n my head here !
    ECI: Kochia has higher protein than "good old Alfalfa" or "oats." Dennis does not understand that a "weed" is just a plant growing out of place....soooo...that leaves DSI wheat. Also...you might want to check your Cost of Gain with "good old Alfalfa." lol.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    Gary when did you change your name to Jed---------------------dave

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    There is a town in Kansass by the name of Beverly, don't suppose they want Jed in "thare" town either!

Quote Originally Posted by davidm479 View Post
    Gary when did you change your name to Jed---------------------dave
    Dave: I didn't. ECI did. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis1 View Post
    There is a town in Kansass by the name of Beverly, don't suppose they want Jed in "thare" town either!
    Dennis: Rig's gone. Looked down in surface pipe...full of cement. Don't think I will be a Jed anytime soon. lol. They just set the PU off to pull out the stuck truck.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    dang just the luck jed uuuuu I mean Gary your luck "s just like mine DRY HOLE well theirs always next time-------------dave