AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member 4450 is on a distinguished road

Anybody heard from ECI?

Saw the other night on the weather channel that there were some storms up that way but I thought they looked southeast of him.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    if he got hit he would be swaking by now if proll just blew over him ----------------dave

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    Talked with him yesterday...Nancy is forcing him to get some "house things" done along with trouble with
    the Hagie----O-rings....I'll let him explain all, he is trying to get ready for family/company and I know from
    experience, Nancy is the slave driver there...too.

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    The storms missed him. But he is in his underground bunker. The A-10's and Blackhawks are flying over him constantly. I think the gubermint has figured out his ties to certain posters on Agweb..... like 48 and Verby.

Senior Member 48 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
    The storms missed him. But he is in his underground bunker. The A-10's and Blackhawks are flying over him constantly. I think the gubermint has figured out his ties to certain posters on Agweb..... like 48 and Verby.
    Hey...they like me. They tip their wings when they fly over. dec used to do that, but pretty sure he was dumping his porta-potty. lol.

Senior Member ECI is on a distinguished road ECI's Avatar
    Thanks 4450 for asking ! all the storms SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far has just missed us , don't think I have seen this many big hail events here --- ever , you would think I lived in Kansas ! Maybe around Hill City or to the east some !
    then I have been trying to finish the dog house out --( My office and play room ) got it all painted , then had to pick out new carpet , it was not to good of shape and Ali didn't help it out any 4 and a 1/2 years ago when she was a puppy , seems that I left her along and went in the main house to get some thing , wife said Ken --you didn't leave that pup alone in the garage didyou ??? Well yes i did i told her ! she is a well trained dog ! I trained myself !!!!!! Then I got this oh F kind on feeling and ran out here to check on her, Oh sh1t to bed Ken i said , Ali had found the seam in the carpet and was have'n a hey day !! i never seen so much yawn in my life ! and she was just rolling around fighting it ! you know I thought that i would be liveing with Ali after that but all the wife said when she came out was , well trained dog huh and then laughed her azz off to !
    But anyway what was i going go with this story ?????????????????? oh I know , they bought the new carpet Wed. morning , And it looks like sh1t ! he11s bells Ali could have put in a better seam ! Call the owner , told he he needs to get his azz down here and look at this , Any guesses what he said ???? if you guessed , well i have never seen that one happen before , you guesssed right ! that fker , he must have forgot that I a farmer and here that song and dance all the time !
    Said don't worry they'd get it fixed right !
    Then the beer frig. took a dump and got a new one of them too ! guess what ! the door was fked up on it too !!!! I told the boys look and this sh1t ! they said oh ya we saw that when we took it out of the box ! by now all i can do is shake my head , what dumb fks ! no wonder all that can do is haul stuff around all day , then off to call the owner ! oh no I will pull a Dennis and go have a face to face ! Drove down to Shelbyville , went pretty good really , they know that we are pretty picky with stuff and said he would get a new door and put it on , i said no,no ,no , bring out another new one , don't be f-ing around pulling doors off !
    He said OK Ken no problem , we'll get a new one in !
    So just waiting for the nefews and there wifies to come in from the windy city !

Oh I forgot the Hag blew another o-ring out the other day , got it changed but may have found the problem , the computer was throwing a code , is seems that there was a valve goof up and putting to much pressure on the system sometimes , like 9,000 psi , and the system runs like 6,500 to 7,000 , will have to see if that fix's anything ! lol

Everybody have a great Easter ! The girls have been eating up a storm getting ready for ther 3rd annual Easter day dump in the park ! LMAO

Ken

Senior Member roger7 is on a distinguished road
    Ken, you got a dog named Ali? Whats that short for? My Border Collie-German Shepard cross is named Ali, real name is Alegro, music talk for 'speed up'. She is quick. She goes everywhere with me in the pick-up. Don't have to take the keys out, anybody comes near the cab and I ain't there, she scares the **** out of them with full fangs flared at the window. Actually she is the sweetest animal there is, absolutely gentle with the grandkids, totally tolerant. Have a wonderful Easter with your family and guests. R7 Same to everybody on Agweb even Joe.