+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Senior Member iadave is on a distinguished road
    Yeh, Lincoln may have a decent team, but all they have to do is break probation and they are SOL! LOL

Senior Member mfsman is on a distinguished road
    We have a lot on talk radio in our section of the country. I was going to a track meet for a granddaughter and listening to a sports talk program and Arkansas was listed as the 7th most profitable NCAA football program in the country by Forbes for money generated. I think it a greater commendation for what the AD did in Fayetteville. How many would continue in office in Congress if same standards were exacted for similar behavior? There are a lot of jokes circulating for condition at expense of program, but thankful for a sense of integrity. Petrino will be hired and no surprized if not someone in SEC in future or any other major BCS conference in need of revenue.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    we still have a lot of talk about this I sid some good would come of this well today a doaner gave the SCHOOL $1.200,000 because JEFF LONG {the suprem power} stood up and did the right thing in FIREING Petrino and by doing so keeping Arkansas pride I bet we end up with whole lot better coach in the future although we have good line coaches now---------------------------dave