AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar

alert-mass-arrests-of-illuminati-politicians-in-april-2012

alert-mass-arrests-of-illuminati-politicians-in-april-2012

Red flags go up anytime I hear someone talking good guys bad guys... it's like they belong in the loony bin. First of all what good would it do to arrest any of these banksters the way our courts work?

Senior Member Tall Grass is on a distinguished road
    Hey there Verby. I am having a special on tin foild this month.. Would you like to stock up? I GIVE DISCOUNTS TO AG WEB forum posters. I THINK IT COULD DO YOU A LOT OF GOOD!
    DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Grass View Post
    Hey there Verby. I am having a special on tin foild this month.. Would you like to stock up? I GIVE DISCOUNTS TO AG WEB forum posters. I THINK IT COULD DO YOU A LOT OF GOOD!

I'm sure you can use them so just keep em... if you'd read I said a red flag goes up for me on these guys and they should be put in a loony bin along with you weed smokers.

Senior Member Tall Grass is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatime View Post
    I'm sure you can use them so just keep em... if you'd read I said a red flag goes up for me on these guys and they should be put in a loony bin along with you weed smokers.
    Such a dimwit of a reply. When you attack the character of another poster then it is apparent your arguments are weak and most likely wrong. Most any civil court judge use this theory all the time. You don't even know me and accuse me of being a weed smoker. Thus i can say WHY DO YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE?
    DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Grass View Post
    Such a dimwit of a reply. When you attack the character of another poster then it is apparent your arguments are weak and most likely wrong. Most any civil court judge use this theory all the time. You don't even know me and accuse me of being a weed smoker. Thus i can say WHY DO YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE?
    What a dimwit of a reply. I see you have plenty of experience in court being charged with smoking weed.