AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest

View Poll Results: How bad could you beat someone in a Minute?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • To death

7 63.64%
  • Just into a coma

1 9.09%
  • Severly enough that anyone could tell i had beat him severelyy

1 9.09%
  • He would look just like Zimmerman

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Grass View Post
    Plenty of open racism and looking the other way and sloppy police work in that town.
    Some of you guys might like living there.

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09/trayvon-martin-cops-botched-investigation_n_1409277.html[/url]

he son of a Sanford police supervisor, sucker-punching a homeless black man trying to break up a fight outside a bar. The victim, Sherman Ware, fell, striking his head on a metal pole, and the video shows him lying unconscious while his attacker struts and shouts in full view of dozens of onlookers. He can be heard shouting, "****** what? ****** what?"

An investigative report shows that Sgt. Anthony Raimondo, the ranking officer at the scene, placed two phone calls to Collison's father within minutes of arriving, then overruled a junior officer's decision to place Collison under arrest.

Instead of charging Collison, the officers released him and filed a request for an investigation into the incident with the state attorney's office.

The next day, Raimondo -- the first ranking officer to arrive at the Trayvon Martin shooting -- defended his decision to other officers at police headquarters.

"If anybody has any issues with what happened last night, talk to me," Raimondo said, according to the report. "But here's my standpoint on it. I'm not in the business of putting cops' kids in jail unless I absolutely have to."

Collison was charged with felony assault only after the video of the attack was broadcast on local television nearly a month later. Raimondo and other officers were later cleared of misconduct, although one senior officer told investigators he believed Collison was afforded preferential treatment because of his father.

Wolfinger, the prosecutor, defended the investigation on Good Morning America.

"So I don't think, at least from what I can tell, there's no preferential treatment and certainly not at this office," Wolfinger said. "I don't see it."

The animals pictured below car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off hi...s *****, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, O and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed' Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

Senior Member nlballard is on a distinguished road
    What people do not seem to understand , it is a dangerous place out there. We do not see that stuff, because we are lucky enough to spend most of our time on the right side of the tracks. I talk to convicts daily, and it is scary out there.I think it will continue to get worse in the future.

Senior Member 4450 is on a distinguished road
    The first thing my wife said the night we watched a news clip of sharpton ranting about this shooting was where was he when this gang of blacks murdered that white boy and girl that Verb posted above. I had forgotten about it, but where was all the news coverage about that? I guess that wasn't quite as important to jackson or sharpton or tallgrass. Oh and tallgrass, now I see you posted a link to the huffington post, lol. Another unbiased, in search of the truth organization, just like msnbc.

Senior Member Tall Grass is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by 4450 View Post
    The first thing my wife said the night we watched a news clip of sharpton ranting about this shooting was where was he when this gang of blacks murdered that white boy and girl that Verb posted above. I had forgotten about it, but where was all the news coverage about that? I guess that wasn't quite as important to jackson or sharpton or tallgrass. Oh and tallgrass, now I see you posted a link to the huffington post, lol. Another unbiased, in search of the truth organization, just like msnbc.
    There you go putting words im my mouth . I sure do think this is important. TOTALLY WRONG! All these race war inciters need to be silenced. Theses subjects are not what i am discussing and you guys keep trying to hijack the thread.I SURE AS HELL DON''T IDENTIFY OR HAVE ANY THING TO SO WITH SHARPTON. JUST BECAUSE I WON'T BE A KNEE JERK Poster about just anything racial doesn't mean i will let anyone vilify me as someone i am not.I will hold your feet to the fire and call you out every time. Go start you own thread about these low life's.
    While you are going off about these low life's and would like to see your comments about those two WHITE GUYS that shot 5 black people in Oklahoma! IT GOES BOTH WAYS! The race baiting and racism. When you promote this stuff then you are no better than the race baiter on the other side.
    Some of you guys are so much stuck in your rural hide your head in the sand, talk tough at the bar or barbeque crap, and never been to town much and know it all attitudes that you can never see the actual truth to ever see that there is an actual three sides to these stories.
    No matter how much you dislike it; The scales are going to balance out and the best way to combat it is by EDUCATION. What the kkk and other good old boys did in the past is sure being swept under the rug by many and just don't want to talk about what their Grandfather or Father did in the past. and i think it is funny to see those same one acting like white people never did anything like that at all and so morally out raged at the atrocities committed by so few Blacks. Myself i only know three black people. Two are delivery drivers and one is a part time secretary and is one of the best mothers i have ever known in my life.

I am sure a few of the posters here will be disappointed but there will not be a Race war. There will be more white people trying to start one but that is just a few. The new black panthers are just full of talk. The black population doesn't want one and neither does the general white population just a few idiots on both sides. Are you one of those idiots?
    DON'T CROSS THE RIVER IF YOU CAN'T SWIM THE TIDE

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

Moderator drdiederich is on a distinguished road drdiederich's Avatar
    In front of one of my computers or on my phone...
    Since all black people, and all white people are not murdering racist sociopaths, why does the race of these murdering sociopaths ever matter? That is my problem and objection. If its a white killing black people the races should be irrelevant, if its a black that kills some whites the races should be irrelevant. Being crazy and immoral knows no racial boundaries and those people are by far the extreme minority in all races. The less we pretend that race is the cause of everything, the better off everyone is... from ending the discriminatory and backward practices of racial quotas/affirmative action, ending people pulling the "race card" for gain, to actually helping those that need the help, to people not always looking at every white, black, asian, indian, or hispanic with fear and worry that they are out to get you.... because odds are they aren't. They are just like you...
    DiederichFarm
    "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Quote Originally Posted by drdiederich View Post
    Since all black people, and all white people are not murdering racist sociopaths, why does the race of these murdering sociopaths ever matter? That is my problem and objection. If its a white killing black people the races should be irrelevant, if its a black that kills some whites the races should be irrelevant. Being crazy and immoral knows no racial boundaries and those people are by far the extreme minority in all races. The less we pretend that race is the cause of everything, the better off everyone is... from ending the discriminatory and backward practices of racial quotas/affirmative

action, ending people pulling the "race card" for gain, to actually helping those that need the help, to people not always looking at every white, black, asian, indian, or hispanic with fear and worry that they are out to get you.... because odds are they aren't. They are just like you...

very good post Sir. THANK YOU

Senior Member 4450 is on a distinguished road
    Tallgrass, you like to take your shots and then when someone challenges you, you want to appear "above the fray". Whatever, have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4450 View Post
    Tallgrass, you like to take your shots and then when someone challenges you, you want to appear "above the fray". Whatever, have at it.
    Once again. Don't like what is said: So attack the poster.
    Ask your question etc one by one and let me refute them with FACTS and then i get to do the same.
    As i said before your post has nothing to do with the subject.We all know Sharpton is a trouble maker. You cannot use this to change the subject.

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drdiederich View Post
    Since all black people, and all white people are not murdering racist sociopaths, why does the race of these murdering sociopaths ever matter? That is my problem and objection. If its a white killing black people the races should be irrelevant, if its a black that kills some whites the races should be irrelevant. Being crazy and immoral knows no racial boundaries and those people are by far the extreme minority in all races. The less we pretend that race is the cause of everything, the better off everyone is... from ending the discriminatory and backward practices of racial quotas/affirmative action, ending people pulling the "race card" for gain, to actually helping those that need the help, to people not always looking at every white, black, asian, indian, or hispanic with fear and worry that they are out to get you.... because odds are they aren't. They are just like you...
    What do you think everyone has been saying all this time? Hello!!!!!!!!!