AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Moderator drdiederich is on a distinguished road drdiederich's Avatar
    In front of one of my computers or on my phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by PERCY View Post
    PL, I hope you're right, cuz the futures don't look that bright to me. At what point do clean house again? You people had no winter, so does that mean no summer, too?
    I hate cleaning my house.... that is why I got married.... yeah, I went there... though, of course I am joking.

Futures don't look too great, but these tight spots are only going to be more often as we continue to weed out some operations... now if only we could do something about that make allowance...
    DiederichFarm
    "You are only as good as your next success, not your last" Sir Jock Stirrup

Senior Member Smallest Dairy Farmer is on a distinguished road Smallest Dairy Farmer's Avatar
    Well, it's been around 3 weeks since I started this thread....Not looking any better yet is it? We haven't any rain since late summer last year or maybe it was September. At the time, it was a daily event. Still rooking forward to fresh cows coming on board..........Man, seems to take forever. Only b

Due to my profile interest of many, know comes the language that inspired the current tool, CWT export assitence in anger. Despite failure to attend local meeting, I was given honor to go as Resolutions elect. My children were happy to give me this "great-news". Asking for an ironed shirt, and humiliated in my home(land) was a Europian expert with her chosen example in celebration and resulting reaction in responce. I could do nothing eccept sit and react in my new promotion. The deficit SE is paid in CME reciept but affects this coop in a new national advantage. Helping up north is in theory all members. My labors, limited to a pitch fork sent me back with understanding to markets in a 32hr wk. All America has to do is add 5-18 cents to each hundred here, and wha-la, wait for it= be $1 below them due to a stagnation, response to a disrespectfull foriegner too proud to comit in this country or my house. I was to ask a visitor sibling, "how do you .like my export plan? he called it "dumping" I raised my glass and replieded "not till the your cow goes home" he should be pleased in any thing served ice-cold is costly. The world doesn't like us in they have only 32hrs each week, we have all damn day to hurl cheese balls back at liesure. Glad the program worked as she is now the one tied to a post, and i have only free time to watch the right way in action. some body buy me a beer. any guy in my comitee herd my conviction may now laugh -10yrs is but a blink CALVIN D PAULSON CORPORATE RESOLUTIONS SOUTH EAST. not active producer-in red/white/blue suit and not wearing gloves/still! hold this ground, it was too hard getting enough boats heading away from here to start over. may they hope i dont get another resolution idea again

never mind spell check, the same guys/lady fixed my origanal draft also

Senior Member PERCY is on a distinguished road
    So CDP, I went and had a few beers, and your pontificating made a lot more sense, but not enuf to be sense. Guess I better start on the hard stuff, and then just fall asleep, cuz I won't be missin' nuttin!!