AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Implants

Implants

Anyone out there raising holstein steers on whole corn: pellet program program? Just wondering what implants you are having the most sucess with. I have used Synovex C/S/Encore for years now trying revalor.

Thanks for your postings. Now go choke on your 96 million acres of ****ty corn (if you plant Pioneer).

Quote Originally Posted by Doomund View Post
    Thanks for your postings. Now go choke on your 96 million acres of ****ty corn (if you plant Pioneer).
    LMAO!

Wish I could help but don't know chit about cattle. Good luck!

Senior Member iadave is on a distinguished road
    Thank God I don't plant Pioneer. I would hate to be choking on that much corn! Last cattle I fed was in the early 80's. Would Ralgro be an implant? Sorry I don't know any thing either, but with the threat of choking on that much corn I will spill my guts any way!

Senior Member 48 is on a distinguished road
    Doomund: There's a Revalor for steers and heifers. Make sure you use the right one. I agree farmers are dumb to plant 95.9 mil a. I don't agree with slamming Pioneer. You must be Glowplug under a new alias or related to him. lol.