+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PL update

Senior Member JRthe original is on a distinguished road

PL update

ole PL called me this morning. Apparently he has been eating very weel while down there trying to straighten out the milk mafia.

Called me from the 36th floor of some s****y building. HE was about to go down to eat at the 400 foot long breakfast buffet. said it had every type of food imaginable. even had cinnamon rolls on it!

Well he is heading back today. Hopefully he can wean himself off the high livin and come back on here with all us little people! LOL

Senior Member pldairy is on a distinguished road
    rolled in at milking ,just in time to help the guys milk some wild fresh heifers, sheese gained about 25#s

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    Pl, did you get the milk mafia straightened out??? I tried warning you about all the food. Was going to call you while you were down there but then remembered the number I have for you was your house phone not your cell phone. Do they still make the YC's serve Ice Cream on Tuesday night after the big meal? Is pretty neat to see, and I made some really good contacts at all levels of DFA at the annual meetings I went to, and I went to 4 of them.

BTW, would hardly call the Hyatt Regency a "sh####ty building", lol

Senior Member pldairy is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
    Pl, did you get the milk mafia straightened out??? I tried warning you about all the food. Was going to call you while you were down there but then remembered the number I have for you was your house phone not your cell phone. Do they still make the YC's serve Ice Cream on Tuesday night after the big meal? Is pretty neat to see, and I made some really good contacts at all levels of DFA at the annual meetings I went to, and I went to 4 of them.

BTW, would hardly call the Hyatt Regency a "sh####ty building", lol
    those were Jrs words for the hotel, it was very nice!,the only thing I didnt like was being 36 stories in the air..............I dont fly well at all
    yes the YC had to serve the ice cream, learned alot ! a lot of new stuff comming down the pick. we met some realy nice folks from all over the USA, they all have the same consurns that I do about the price and where its going
    cant get over how hilly the K C area is
    I can call ya later.....alot of info,to much for here

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    What is neat about it down there is that no matter how big or small we all have the ame concerns, just on different scales. I still talk with and exchange emails with a lot of producers I met. And I was last there in 05.

Yeah KC is pretty rolls but then the big MO flows thru there too.