AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    I just checked radar, looking for something promising for here(nothing), it's headed your way 479----right now between Clayton and
    Guyman headed east and building...where is Dr. Nobel located...red spots, but sometimes the radar is not adjusted to the
    correct conditions...better chances for us tomorrow according to the forecasters.

Senior Member davidm479 is on a distinguished road
    I got stuck thee times today at this point I don"t care any more send it on cut off date for us is the 25"t let her come----------------------------------dave

we receved a smoth inch this morning came in with a lot of fury this morning at 3.30 rained off and on till nine more on the way next four days----------dave

storms were a non event here but did receve another inch still have two good size fields we can not plant ten days left till cut off going to be close----------------------dave

Senior Member nlballard is on a distinguished road
    It missed me, I am in s w OKla. Altus . It looks as if Uncle Cracker may have lucked out. Also the friend of Kevin's s w of Lubbock. Hope they did. You know it is going to rain. I just put my alfalfa down.

Senior Member nlballard is on a distinguished road
    Well, David, John Faust has prevented planting down to a science. Maybe you should give him a shout.

Moderator ses is on a distinguished road ses's Avatar
    Doc, I've heard the combines will be rolling down your way in two weeks. That right?

Senior Member Uncle Cracker is on a distinguished road
    Nope we missed it as well. Lots of blowing dirt and not even a drop of the wet stuff.

Senior Member dennis1 is on a distinguished road
    Just looked again...0.39 in the super duper gauge now, had 0.23 over an hour ago, been harassing the
    coop about getting the last 46-0-0...would have been done...BUTT they screwed me around just a couple
    times, so 60 acres from being done..they act like it might be wet out and they don't want to get anything
    wet... I came home yesterday with only half a spreader full, so got most of what I had left on the semi
    on the spreader and ran it out..

then we can spray and plant...something.