+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Senior Member 48 is on a distinguished road

College Football

AP Top 25:

1. LSU 47-21 W VA Congrats to lafarmer345 even if Les Miles is your coach.
    2. OU 38-29 MO: Doc it suxes to win and go from No. 1 to No. 2. lol. Sorry about that Dave in Mid Mo. lol.
    3. ALA 38-14 ARK: Way to go mfsman. I know you love Nick Saban. lol.
    5. OK ST 30-29 A&M: Way to go Anna
    7. WI 59-10 SD: Sorry about that Ghost. Congrats to Larry, Glowplug, Bill, JCC and ND. You won&dropped to No. 7. lol.
    8. NEB 38-14 WYO: Congrats to verb, farmer, and VI. Too bad you had to go to the Puzzy 10 to win.
    14. TEXAS A&M: Lost 29-30 to Anna. But, hey we're going to the SEC. lol.
    18. ARK Lost 14-38 ALA: Sorry about that Dave. I've got a Jackson that says we beat you. lol.
    24. IL 23-20 W MI: jabber, rfarmgirl, peeler,db51: You guys only beat W MI by 3 points. lol.

Not Rated:

Tarleton St 34-28 E NM Way to go Uncle Cracker.
    KEN10-48FLA: JTH it doesn't get any better. You play No. 1 LSU next. lol. LSU is favored by -29 1/2points. lol.
    MN24-37ND ST: dairyfarmmn: The goofers couldn't even beat North Dakota St. lol. MI is favored by -19 1/2 to -20 1/2. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

If I left any of you guys or your teams off, let me know.
    Last edited by 48; 09-27-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    good post 48... hope you like losing in the sec as well as you did in the little 12

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    Well 48, no embarassment to me on the Goofers.......he ll I don't give a jitt about them. I just like watching GOOD college football, that's why I don't watch the Goofers!!! I do like the Huskers and 'Bama.....and the Sooners. And who ever is playing the BADgers!!! lol a & m must like losing, so they are joing the SEC? No way they beat 'Bama, heck they won't beat LSU despite Les Miles!!!

JDG/Dan: I didn't show you guys on No. 19 Michigan cuz I assumed you were prolly Spartan fans. If I'm wrong, let me know. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by verbatime View Post
    good post 48... hope you like losing in the sec as well as you did in the little 12
    verb: To tell you the truth, this worries me a little bit. We could have gone to the Puzzy 10 and been a power like the Huskers. SEC is a strong conference. Hope we're not last every year. lol. BUT, the Big 12 was/is a strong conference. Half the conference is usually in the Top 25, and then we just beat each other up. This is all about MONEY in a so-called amateur sport. At least we will make more money in the SEC than the Huskers do in the Puzzy 10. lol.

dairyfarmmn: I guess I'm going to have to add the Goofers. You're one of the few really knowledgeable sports guys on here. lol.

Senior Member Uncle Cracker is on a distinguished road
    48. Yes living close to TT I root for them, but wife and I both graduated from Tarleton State Univ. (little A&M) so I have to root for them also. The best games are when the 2 play each other at Tech. Guess after this year that is the end of that good game.

Uncle Cracker: I'm a native born and raised Texan, and I have heard of Tarleton State, but you made me dig for that. lol. Let's see if I've got this right. Tarleton State is in Stephenville 65 mi SW of Ft. Worth. It is rated as one of the 100 best cities to live in, in the US. Tarleton St is the largest non-land grant ag university in the US. You are in the Lone Star Conference. It is the 2nd largest university in the Texas A&M system. They are called the Texans and the ladies are called the TexAnns. We won't talk about the first 3 games. lol. The whole point of this is for us agwebbers to have fun, so I added you to the list. Now, I'll have to add the goofers for dairyfarmmn and Mich St or IA ST for JR, if we can ever get those t i t t y pullers to post here instead of that other site. lol.
    Last edited by 48; 09-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.

nodaddy
    As a t i t t y puller, I vote for the Badgers! I know they are playing really really bad non-conf teams, but so are a lot of the better teams playing crap non-c games. What's going to happen THIS WKND?!
    Last edited by nodaddy; 09-26-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Senior Member verbatime is on a distinguished road verbatime's Avatar
    Not quite sure... do you have tickets?