Well, as you all know, our SCC was never anything to brag about. In the low-mid 300's. So in case they passed that new legislation, we tried to get it down. We:
1) changed to a supposedly better pre-dip;
2) started using cloth towels instead of paper;
3) changed our vacuum so the take-off's come off a little quicker;
4) put in a variable speed pump (needed a new pump anyhow, didn't really think a vsr pump would help SCC.)
5) started bedding the freestalls more often.
After a couple months, our SCC is now.......drumroll.......mid 500's.
I think we have stray voltage, even though I'm not usually one to jump on that wagon. What else could it be? I'm stumped.