AgWeb Farm Journal Legacy Project Top Producer Dairy Today Beef Today Pro Farmer Ag Day TV US Farm Report MyMachinery.com Ultimate Farm Quest
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who is new to auto steer?

Just curious who is using autosTeer for the first time this year? What do you think of it?

Senior Member Iowa55 is on a distinguished road
    Down here in South Podunk we are installing the autofloat with canoe option. Bentwood handle paddle optional accessory package.

BTW where is #4 most popular thread? (humor)
    Last edited by Iowa55; 04-22-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Senior Member JRthe original is on a distinguished road
    I do not have auto steer. I am not as lazy as some are! HE HE

Senior Member ECI is on a distinguished road ECI's Avatar
    No I don't have auto steer yet , I spent the money on one of these babies ! Money well spent !

Senior Member jabber1 is on a distinguished road
    Hey Ken that is really neat. $1500 sounds steep until you consider it is much cheaper than glowplug's "woman get me a beer" wife. It might also be cheaper than the dental work you and I would need if we said the above.

Greg, I am starting year 3 with auto steer.

My new integra rtk system looks good in the dealers shop. Still waiting on my base station and new planter to be delivered. Promises and excuses from dealer are almost piss me off more than the weather.

Senior Member iadave is on a distinguished road
    Hope you have better luck than I did ,Ben. May 1 the second season they finished the installation of mine. The dealer told me they had other customers to take care of so they did not do mine. (Translation I paid them up front, every one else paid on completion.)

Senior Member dairyfarmmn is on a distinguished road
    Greg, I've had my HEC steering system for 26 years now. Man some of you are behind the times.

But I like ECI's beer gitter.....hopefully the price will come down before the kids leave the house....easier now to say "Hey kid, get me a beer." Course they know to put one in the fridge if they take one out.

Senior Member JRthe original is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyfarmmn View Post
    Greg, I've had my HEC steering system for 26 years now. Man some of you are behind the times.

But I like ECI's beer gitter.....hopefully the price will come down before the kids leave the house....easier now to say "Hey kid, get me a beer." Course they know to put one in the fridge if they take one out.
    HEy Dufus I thought the HEC got all fubared with the beer? Kinda like microwaves and large objests with GPS! HE HE

Senior Member Uncle Cracker is on a distinguished road
    I have ran the John Deere SF2 and RTK on my familys equipment. I have just ordered a Lieca Mojo system for my JD 8100. Waiting for installation and will provide feedback.