+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member db51 is on a distinguished road

Sissy Boy Obama vs Putin - How I spent Summer Vacation

lmao. A picture says it all. This limp wristed moron with his Little Boy's Helmet riding a girl's bike pretty much sums it all up. The Loser even has a fricking BELL on the handlebars. lmao.

We're screwed.

Senior Member natty is on a distinguished road natty's Avatar
    OMG!!! Even my youngest thinks thats gay!

Moderator ses is on a distinguished road ses's Avatar
    Hell yes it's gay! He has a little bitty bicycle seat shoved up his aZZ and has a smile on his face.

Senior Member r3020 is on a distinguished road r3020's Avatar
    What a wussy.

Senior Member r3020 is on a distinguished road r3020's Avatar

Senior Member db51 is on a distinguished road
    hee hee. Good one Ron.

Banned Faust100F is on a distinguished road
    db- you are being to harsh with our Muslim President. He contracted the "Rodney King" Syndrome years ago, and all he can say is "Can't we all just get along". We need bilateral support in the laws being passed in the Senate (he should be going after Republi-cants with a meat axe) and let the Republi-cants participate in legislation; and then there is this . . . "we and our allies, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan" have worked jointly to bring the Iraq war to an end. W T F is this guy on, I think it has been the American Taxpayers writing the check for our troops to carry out Uncle Georges Vendetta.
    I cannot believe the "numb nuts" actually patted uncle George on the back when he discussed Iraq last night, he should have buried him. But . . . it is a kinder . . . genler . . . Rodney King nation we are seeking to become. I am sick of this joker selling us out to the Wall Street Banks, he would gain a lot of respect if he would call North Missouri order one man, one bomb, one mission and pull the trigger on Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Arabia. Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona. Adios Amigos. John

Senior Member glowplug is on a distinguished road
    Impeach obamunist.

Glowplug

I Think I See What Glenn Beck is Doing

Posted by Lexington Green on August 31st, 2010 (All posts by Lexington Green)

The Glenn Beck rally is confusing people.
    Why?
    He is aiming far beyond what most people consider to be the goalposts.
    Using Boyd’s continuum for war: Material, Intellectual, Moral.
    Analogously for political change: Elections, Institutions, Culture.
    Beck sees correctly that the Conservative movement had only limited success because it was good at level 1, for a while, weak on level 2, and barely touched level 3. Talk Radio and the Tea Party are level 3 phenomena, popular outbreaks, which are blowing back into politics.
    Someone who asks what the rally has to do with the 2010 election is missing the point.
    Beck is building solidarity and cultural confidence in America, its Constitution, its military heritage, its freedom. This is a vision that is despised by the people who have long held the commanding heights of the culture. But is obviously alive and kicking.
    Beck is creating positive themes of unity and patriotism and freedom and independence which are above mere political or policy choices, but not irrelevant to them. Political and policy choices rest on a foundation of philosophy, culture, self-image, ideals, religion. Change the foundation, and the rest will flow from that. Defeat the enemy on that plane, and any merely tactical defeat will always be reversible.
    Beck is unabashed that God can be invoked in public places by citizens, who vote and assemble and speak and freely exercise their religion. They are supposed to be too browbeaten to do this. Gathering hundreds of thousands of them to peaceably assemble shows they are not. But showing that the people who believe in God and practice their religion are fellow-citizens who share political and economic values with majorities of Americans is a critical step. The idea that these people are an American Taliban is laughable, but showing that fact to the world — and to potential political allies who are not religious — is critical.
    Beck is attacking the enemy at the foundations of their power, their claim to race as a permanent trump card, their claim to the Civil Rights movement as a permanent model to constantly be transforming a perpetually unjust society.
    He is nuking out the foundations of the opposition’s moral preeminence, the very thing I proposed in this post.
    Ronald Reagan said we would not defeat Communism, we would transcend it.
    Beck is aiming to have America do the same thing to its decaying class of Overlords, transcend them.
    Beck is prepping the battlefield for a generation-long battle.
    He is that very American thing: A practical visionary.
    See, simple.
    Restore pride and confidence to your own side, and win the long game.
    As Ronald Reagan also said, there are simple solutions, just no easy solutions.
    God bless America.